• Acute medical conditions
• Prevention and treatment of chronic conditions, such as diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, lipid disorders, rheumatic disease, thyroid problems
• Lifestyle management and preventative medicine, including smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, immunizations and periodic health check-ups
• Acute and chronic respiratory conditions such as asthma, COPD and upper and lower respiratory tract
• Uncomplicated gastroenterological and endocrinological disorders
• Management of minor injuries, including minor lacerations
• Minor outpatient procedures, including incision and drainage of abscess and removal of ingrown toe nail.
Experience: 6+ years in evidence-based and patient-centered care in India and UK.
Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Kannada
Schedule of working hours
You can consult Dr Divya in White Swan Building Life Clinic, Sheikh Zayed Road
MON – SAT 01:00 pm to 08:00 pm